Scheduled Tribes Forest-based Adivasi and Nomadic Seminomadic micro and micro community development cell,
|Sl. No.||Name||Designation||Mobile number||Office Address||Phone number||E-mail address||PHOTO|
|1||Chandrashekar N.B.||DISTRICT MANAGER||9448217369||Scheduled Tribes Forest-based Adivasi And Nomadic Seminomadic micro and micro community development cell, NO.96, RACECOURSE ROAD, NEW EXTENSION, MADIKERI -571201. KODAGU DISTRICT.||email@example.com|
Implementation plans for 2021-22.
Scheduled Tribes/Semi-nomadic, Sensitive and Sensitive Communities are communities that live on the sidelines of subsistence. The mission of the cell is to provide loans to various people to undertake economic development activities in order to empower them.
Only the following sub-castes are eligible to apply.
Chenchu, Chenchuar, Gaudalu, Pakkikki, Pardi, Adichinchar, Pansi Pardi, Haranshikari, Hasalaru, Irukula, Katodi, Katkari, Dor Kododi, Door Katkadi, Sankathod, Sun Katkari, Drinking Malekudiya, Paniyan, Rajpalya, Dabbadya, Dabbadya, Dabbadya , Gamta, Gavit, Mawachi, Padvi, Blacksmith, Konda Kopus, Koya, Binekoya, Rajkoya, Kuruba (Kodagu District), Medar, Medari, Medaka, Guruiga, Buruda, Yarawa, Bawacha, Bamcha, Bill, Bill Garasia, Boat Bill, Dungri Bill, Dungri Garasia, Mewasi Bill, Rawal Bill, Tadvi Billa, Bagalia, Bilala, Pwara, Vasava, Vasave, Adian, Barda.
Self Employment Direct Plan:
Cost of establishment of vegetable, fruit, fish, fish, sheep / pig / rabbit farms is Rs.50,000 /- and Rs. 25000/ – as subsidy and Rs. 25000/- will be issued by the corporation at an interest rate of 4%.
Business Benefit Scheme – ISB (in collaboration with banks):
The scheme is being implemented with subsidy and bank loan from the corporation for setting up of self employment units in small industries, service sector and business sector for unemployed youth of Scheduled Tribes under Business Development Program.
- For other non-vehicle purposes:
The unit cost is 70% or a maximum of Rs.2.00Subsidy. Remaining amount will be bank loan.
- For the purpose of freight transport vehicle:
70% of the unit cost or a maximum of Rs.3.50 lakhs subsidy Remaining amount will be bank loan.
Micro Credit (Motivating Women Self Help Groups) Scheme:
Scheduled Tribal Women Self Help Groups will be financed for mass production / service units. For a group of 10 members, Rs. 2,50,000 / – will be allowed. Rs. 15,000 / – Subsidy Rs. 10,000 / – Maegin Money Loan Total Rs.25,000-00.
The general eligibility requirements for all corporations to avail of the projects are:/b>
- Applicants should belong to Scheduled Tribes and have been in Karnataka State for the last 15 years. Must be resident.
- Applicants should be between the age of 18 to 60 years.
- Any member of the applicant’s family in a government / semi- government / other organization Should not be on the job.
- Neither the applicant nor his family should have availed the corporation previously.
- Annual Income of Applicant’s Family Rs. 1,50,000 / – Rural and Rs.2,00,000/- The area needs to be within limits.
- Persons with disabilities should be given a certificate of disability by the concerned person.
- Scheduled Schedule already registered with the District Disabled Welfare Officers Office District Manager’s recommendation to directly handicapped birds of the caste / Scheduled Tribe Facilities will be provided.
- The land beneficiary is the landless women’s farm for availing the benefit under the land ownership scheme Should not be a laborer and have no farmland in the name of her husband or family member. Landowners who sell land should not belong to a Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe.
- The beneficiary must be a small and very small farmer to avail the benefits under the Ganga welfare scheme.
- Must have a driving license to avail the vehicle.
Documents to be submitted by the applicant for availability:
- Portrait with application
- Scheduled Caste / Tribe Certificate.
- Annual income letter of the family.
- Family ration card.
- Voter ID card.
- Anchor card.
- If it is a vehicle, a driving license.
- PAHANI / RTC (Ganges Welfare Project).
- Small Farmer Farmer Certificate (Gang welfare Project)
- Family tree (Ganges welfare project).
- Landless farm workers certificate (land ownership plan).