Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Development Corporation
|Si NO||Name||Designation||Mobile number||PHOTO|
|1||Chandrashekar N.B.||District Manager||9448217369||.|
|2||Aijas Banu||Taluk Development Officer||9731798083||.|
Dr. || B.R Ambedkar Development Corporation,
Race Course Road, New Extention,
Madikeri ,Kodagu District-571201
Phone number: 08272-228857
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
posts assigned by the corporation to Kodagu district
|SL No||vacancies||Number of vacancies assigned to the district||Filled post||Vacant post|
|2||Assistant District Manager||1||0||0|
|3||Taluk Development Officer||2||1||1|
|5||First Division Assistants||1||0||1|
|7||Second division assistant/ Computer Operators||1||0||1|
|8||Computer Operators / Computer Typist||0||0||0|
Implementation plans for 2021-22
Self Employed Direct Loan scheme
Establishment of Vegetable, Fruit, Poultry, Fish Sales, Sheep / Rabbit rearing units for Scheduled Castes. 50,000 / – and Rs. 25,000 / – as subsidy and Rs. 25,000 / – Margin Money will be issued by the corporation at an interest rate of 4%.
Industrial Business Service – ISB (in collaboration with banks):
The scheme is being implemented with a subsidy and bank loan from the corporation for setting up of self employment units in the small industrial, service sector and business sectors for the unemployed youth of the Scheduled Castes under the Enterprise Development Program.
- For other non-vehicle purposes:
- For the purpose of transport vehicle
The unit cost is 50% or a maximum of Rs 2.00 Lakhs Subsidy will be bank loan.
50% of the unit cost or a maximum of Rs.3.50 lakhs subsidy will be bank loan.
Prerana (Micro Credit) Scheme:
Scheduled Caste Women Self Help Groups will be financed by mass production / service units. For a group of 10 members, Rs. 2,50,000 / – will be allowed. Rs. 15,000 /- subsidy Rs. 10,000/- Margin Money.
Gang Kalyana Yojane :
Irrigation facilities are provided by installing an open well / tube well pumped pump on a small and very small farmer’s farm of at least 1.00 acres of Khushki land. Rs.3.00 lakhs subsidy and Rs.0.50 lakhs Term Loan.
Land Ownership Plan:
Landless women farm laborers of Scheduled Caste will be registered and purchased at least Rs. 50% of the unit cost is part subsidy and 50% of the term loan is paid by the corporation at an interest rate of 6%. The land beneficiary to purchase is a maximum of 10 km from the dwelling. Must be in range Land sellers should not belong to a Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe.
General eligibility requirements for a corporation’s projects
- Applicant should belong to Scheduled Castes and be a resident of Karnataka State for the last 15 years.
- Applicants must be aged 18 to 60 years.
- No member of the applicant’s family should be employed in a government / semi-governmental / other organization.
- Neither the applicant nor his family should have availed themselves of the corporation in the past.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be limited to Rs. 1,50,000 / – for rural and Rs. 2,00,000 For Urban
- Persons with disabilities should be given a certificate of disability by the concerned Officer.
- Disabled Applicant of the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes already registered at the District Disabled Welfare Office of the district will be directly facilitated by the District Manager.
- The beneficiary should be a landless female agricultural laborer and not farm land in the name of her husband or family member to avail the benefit under the land ownership scheme. Landowners who sell land should not belong to a Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe.
- The beneficiary must be a small and very small farmer to avail the benefits under the Ganga Kalyana scheme.
- Must have a driving license to avail the Vehicles facility.
Documents to be submitted by the applicant for availability:
- Passport size photo with application
- Certificate belonging to Scheduled Caste
- Annual family income Certificate
- Family ration card
- Voter ID card
- Adhar card
- If it is a vehicle, a driving license is Must
- Pahani / RTC (Ganga Kalyana Scheme)
- Small Certified Farmer Certificate (Ganga Welfare Scheme)
- Family Tree (Ganga Welfare Scheme)
- Landless Land Workers Certificate (Land Ownership Plan
Only the following sub-castes can apply for Dr.B.R Ambedkar Development Corporation facility
- Adi karnataka
- Adi Andra
- Adi dravida
- Chalavadhi/ Chalvadi
- Yallamalwar/ Yallamalawandlu
- Gharoda/ Gharo
- Halsar/ Haslar/ hulaswar/ Halaswar
- Holaya/ Holer/ Holeya
- Mahar/ Tharal/ Dhegu Megu
- Mahyavamshi/ Dhed/ Vankar/ Maruvankar
- Thirugar/ Thirubanda