|Si NO||Name||Designation||Mobile number||PHOTO|
|1||Chandrashekar N.B.||District Manager||9448217369||.|
|2||Aijas Banu||Taluk Development Officer||9731798083||.|
Karnataka Bhovi Development Corporation
Race Course Road, New Extention,
Madikeri ,Kodagu District-571201
Phone number: 08272-228857
E-mail address: email@example.com
Implementation plans for 2021-22
Self Employed Direct Loan scheme
Establishment of Vegetable, Fruit, Poultry, Fish Sales, Sheep / Rabbit rearing units for Schedule Caste youths Belonging to Alemari Sub caste 50,000/ – and Rs. 25,000/ – as subsidy and Rs. 25,000/ – will be issued by the corporation at an interest rate of 4%.
Industrial Business Service – ISB (in collaboration with banks):
The scheme is being implemented with a subsidy and bank loan from the corporation for setting up of self employment units in the small industrial, service sector and business sectors for the unemployed for Schedule Caste youths Belonging to Alemari Sub caste under the Industrial Business services Program.
- For other non-vehicle purposes:
- For the purpose of transport vehicle
The unit cost is 50% or a maximum of Rs 2.00 Lakhs Subsidy rest of the part will be bank loan.
50% of the unit cost or a maximum of Rs.3.50 lakhs subsidy rest of the part will be bank loan.
Prerana (Micro Credit) Scheme:
Schedule Caste Belonging to Alemari Sub caste Women Self Help Groups will be financed by mass production / service units. For a group of 10 members, Rs. 2,50,000 / – will be allowed. Rs. 15,000 /- subsidy Rs. 10,000/- Margin Money for each.
Gang Kalyana Yojane :
Irrigation facilities are provided to Schedule Caste Belonging to Alemari Sub caste by installing an open well / tube well pumped pump on a small and very small farmer’s farm of at least 1.00 acres of Khushki land. Rs.3.00 lakhs subsidy and Rs.0.50 lakhs Term Loan.
Land Ownership Plan:
Landless women farm laborers of Scheduled Caste Belonging to Alemari Sub caste will be registered and purchased at least Rs. 50% of the unit cost is part subsidy and 50% of the term loan is paid by the corporation at an interest rate of 6%. The land beneficiary to purchase is a maximum of 10 km from the dwelling. Must be in range Land sellers should not belong to a Scheduled Caste or Scheduled Tribe.
General eligibility requirements for a corporation’s projects
- Applicant should belong to Scheduled Castes Alemari Sub caste and be a resident of Karnataka State for the last 15 years.
- Applicants must be aged 18 to 60 years.
- No member of the applicant’s family should be employed in a government / semi-governmental / other organization.
- Neither the applicant nor his family should have availed themselves of the corporation in the past.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be limited to Rs. 1,50,000 / – for rural and Rs. 2,00,000 For Urban
- Persons with disabilities should be given a certificate of disability by the concerned Officer.
- Disabled Applicant of the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes already registered at the District Disabled Welfare Office of the district will be directly facilitated by the District Manager.
- The beneficiary should be a landless female agricultural laborer and not farm land in the name of her husband or family member to avail the benefit under the land ownership scheme. Landowners who sell land should not belong to a Scheduled Caste and Scheduled Tribe.
- The beneficiary must be a small and very small farmer to avail the benefits under the Ganga Kalyana scheme.
- Must have a driving license to avail the Vehicles facility.
Documents to be submitted by the applicant for availability:
- Passport size photo with application
- Certificate belonging to Scheduled Caste Alemari Sub caste
- Annual family income Certificate
- Family ration card
- Voter ID card
- Adhar card
- If it is a vehicle, a driving license is Must
- Pahani / RTC (Ganga Kalyana Scheme)
- Small Certified Farmer Certificate (Ganga Kalyana Scheme)
- Family Tree (Ganga Kalyana Scheme)
- Landless Land Workers Certificate (LPS Scheme)
Only sub-castes of the following Scheduled Caste can apply for the benefit of the Development Cell of Scheduled Caste Nomadic, Semi-nomadic, Micro and Micro-Community Development Cell.
- Dakkal / Dakkala Dakkaliga
- Sudugadu sidda
- Chennadasar / Holayadasar
- korama / korawa
- koravar koracha(korcher)