Karnataka Safai Karmachari Development Corporation
|Si NO||Name||Designation||Mobile number||PHOTO|
|1||Chandrashekar N.B.||District Manager||9448217369||.|
|2||Aijas Banu||Taluk Development Officer||9731798083||.|
Karnataka Safai Karmachari Development Corporation,
Race Course Road, New Extention,
Madikeri ,Kodagu District-571201
Phone number: 08272-228857
E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Implementation plans for 2021-22
Self Employed Direct Loan scheme
Establishment of Vegetable, Fruit, Poultry, Fish Sales, Sheep / Rabbit rearing units for Schedule Caste youths Belonging to Lambani and related Sub caste 50,000/ – and Rs. 25,000/ – as subsidy and Rs. 25,000/ – will be issued by the corporation at an interest rate of 4%.
Industrial Business Service – ISB (in collaboration with banks):
The scheme is being implemented with a subsidy and bank loan from the corporation for setting up of self employment units in the small industrial, service sector and business sectors for the unemployed youth of the Scheduled Castes under the Enterprise Development Program.
- For other non-vehicle purposes:
50% of the unit cost or a maximum of Rs.3.50 lakhs subsidy will be bank loan.
- For the purpose of transport vehicle
50% of the unit cost or a maximum of Rs.3.50 lakhs subsidy rest of the part will be bank loan.
Prerana (Micro Credit) Scheme:
Scheduled Caste Women Self Help Groups will be financed by mass production / service units. For a group of 10 members, Rs. 2,50,000 / – will be allowed. Rs. 15,000 /- subsidy Rs. 10,000/- Margin Money.
Gang Kalyana Yojane :
Irrigation facilities are provided by installing an open well / tube well pumped pump on a small and very small farmer’s farm of at least 1.00 acres of Khushki land. Rs.3.00 lakhs subsidy and Rs.0.50 lakhs Term Loan.
Tourist Taxi & Freight Vehicle Purchase Plan:
Tourist taxi and freight vehicles will be provided. 50% to 60% or maximum of Rs.5.00 lakh The remaining amount will be sanctioned by a bank or other financial institution.
Tab Distribution scheme:
Distribution of Tabs for Safai Karmachari Manual Scavengers Children to listen to online lessons and facilitate their training.
Subsidy Scheme for purchasing sucking & jutting machines for registered association of Safai Karmacharya / Manual Scavengers:
25% subsidy will be given by the corporation to buy sucking and jutting machines for the organizations which are engaged in cleaning the Safai Karmachari / Manual Scavengers / Citizens Registered Association. 25% of the balance will be borne by the Sangha-Institutions through own funds or bank loans
General eligibility requirements for a corporation’s projects
- Applicant should belong to Scheduled Castes and be a resident of Karnataka State for the last 15 years.
- Applicants must be aged 18 to 60 years.
- No member of the applicant’s family should be employed in a government / semi-governmental / other organization.
- Neither the applicant nor his family should have availed themselves of the corporation in the past.
- The annual income of the applicant’s family should be limited to Rs. 1,50,000 / – for rural and Rs.
- Persons with disabilities should be given a certificate of disability by the concerned person.
- Disabled caste birds of the Scheduled Caste / Scheduled Tribes already registered at the District Disabled Welfare Office of the district will be directly facilitated by the District Manager.
- Vehicles must have a driving license to avail the facility.
Documents to be submitted by the applicant for availability:
- Photo with application
- Certificate belonging to Scheduled Castes
- Annual family income letter
- Family ration card
- Voter ID card
- Aadhar card
- If it is a vehicle, a driving license
- Safai Karmachari Confirmation Letter